donations

Monday, December 13, 2010

a big thanks

Welcome to all of our newest users, we have right around 8 users at a time and because of that i will be increasing the limit to 10. I want to thank everyone who came in and built stuff in the past week, all of your stuff is a great addition to our quickly growing server. As a special thanks all of you guys have been upgraded in game ranks and have been added to the whitelist ranking system.





 When I logged on Saturday morning I saw this awesome house built by two builders (pic 3). That same night I logged on to see a great PVP arena that you can now play verses each other in (pic 1). Today we added a mob spawner that created massive amounts of spawns(pic4). I also added a creative level for the people who want to take a break from mining (pic 2).

Wednesday will be the day we whitelist the server, so if you haven't been upgraded or aren't sure about being on one of the lists please contact overtheborder or indridcold37.

See you online!

42 comments:

  1. Guys seriously.. I come to your server for days now.. and now i am unable to connect.

    Can you give me access again? My login is CTuned.

    And there is nothing to sign up on this site =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,
    i have just recently gotton on minecraft alpha. i was hopeing i could get on your server.
    thanks :)
    ~catlord98765

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this server but for some reason i can't join it now

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats your username? i added a whitelist

    ReplyDelete
  5. my login is cssreverse can i be added?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have played on your server before but it is now whitelisted me and cssreverse were playing can you whitelist me my name is redrumftwlol

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi are you on a server that i could go on now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you add user csssuf to the whitelist?

    ReplyDelete
  9. can i be whitelisted?
    EpiC_Dav1E

    ReplyDelete
  10. can I be on whitelist please???
    firefuchs

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is AlphaGamma can i be on the whitelist?

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Freeassassin :) Whitelist please

    ReplyDelete
  13. i played on your server before it was whitelisted can i be added?

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for adding me, but ummm, i lost the server IP...
    where can i find it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could i be added?

    guitartech18

    thnkx!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, I would really like to join your sever. Add me Jamer99. Kay thx bai

    ReplyDelete
  17. White List Is fully updated with everyone who left their user name

    Also we encourage you to feel free to donate so we can expand the server to allow more people as we have a rapidly growing family and would love for everyone to be able to play at once

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I join? My name is crichton and i love building.

    ReplyDelete
  19. can i be added to the whitelist my name is erraaticftwlol

    ReplyDelete
  20. can i get whitelisted my ingame name is Batmanbowie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please Could i be added?

    YACKOB1998

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please i can play on your server.
    My nick is giolore

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can you please add me on the list! :) My Minecraft name is:

    Butterstone

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, I was just wondering if you could add me to your whitelist; your server looks like a cool one! My username is Oblivion152. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can you add me to the whitelist? Your server looks great! I'm Astroshorts. See you online!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Could you please allow me to join your server

    username: Muso96

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can I be added, Im a great builder with loads of ideas :D

    Username: Asymons

    Please add me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi overtheborder
    i was wondering if you could add me.
    i am very active and i went on ur server once or twice. cool server btw!
    Could you add me??
    thanx so much 8)

    ReplyDelete
  29. srry i forgot my login on minecraft is ddmonkey15 just like my blogspot acct.
    thnx again!

    ReplyDelete
  30. the server isn't updated to the beta yet so i can't join and i imagine others can't either =D

    ReplyDelete
  31. We are awaiting hey0's mod before updating.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What is the server ip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive been waiting 5 days!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Can you allow me into the whitelist? My ID is Kingtoaster and if included I will be a great merchant and resource farmer.

    ReplyDelete